Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sydney Sewers High Tea

During the cold, windy and wet afternoon last Sunday, there was a lot of chatter about fabrics, patterns and sewing dilemmas during High Tea at Level 14

A huge thank you to Kristy for organising the event and it was so good to see some new faces amongst the group.

I definitely won't win a prize for my photography but here are a few photos of the group after the lovely food had arrived.



Christy has a lot more photos to share and a list of all who attended, thank you for sharing this information.

I wore my Audrey dress and my Channel inspired jacket from a few years ago. 


I wonder where the next occasion will be, Christy did mention a pub!

13 comments:

Sarah Liz said...

That looks as though it was wonderful fun - I'll have to try and come down for one of these events one day :)

velosews said...

It was a lovely way to spend a lazy Sunday - with friends.

Kristy Chan said...

Organising as the easy bit - I'm just glad that so many lovely ladies came and had a great time. I loved your Audrey dress too - very flattering on you

Robyn said...

It looked like so much fun and you all look great in your sewn items.

RhondaBuss said...

What a beautiful luncheon and a lovely excuse to get together and talk about a passion. As always you look lovely and perfect for the occasion.

Gabrielle said...

It certainly was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon! Lovely to see you again Sharon, and I hope to see you at the next meetup.

BeaJay said...

Sorry I missed it - looks like fun with all you lovely ladies frocked up. Love your outfit - great jacket.

Sue said...

What a great looking bunch of well dressed women! Looks like heaps of fun!

Cherrypix said...

It was a great afternoon of elegance with wonderful chats, laughs and 'ooh...what pattern is that?'. You looked stylish as ever in your Audrey + Chanel!

Anonymous said...

So lovely to meet you - hope to see you again soon!

Anonymous said...

So lovely to meet you - hope to see you again soon!

Janis said...

I recognize some folks in that first pic. : )

I love high tea, and am very envious to see you all enjoying those yummy goodies!

Dilliander said...

Looks like a stylish and fun time was had :) sorry to have missed it too and your Audrey dress is perfect for the occasion!