Thursday, May 23, 2013

Cold and grey

is the forecast for today, so I decided I had better rug up a bit more than I have been.


Top: Vogue 8572 blouse in blue/brown/cream silk, previously worn on day 3
Skirt: Self drafted skirt in brown suede poly/spandex fabric, previously worn on days 7 and 15.
Cardigan: Simplicity 2603 cardigan in brown mercury jersey, previously worn on days 18 and 21.
Accessory: Purchased gold necklace and earrings.
Tights:  Brown tights.
Shoes:  Diana Ferrari

Now to work out tomorrows location for my photo as the challenge is "your home town".



5 comments:

Carolyn said...

You do look very chicly rugged up :) Thank you for the warning about tomorrow's theme, i was all set to do something "red"!

Kristy Chan said...

It was cold today wasn't it? Luckily the kids and I had to stay home due to more germy illnesses, so we camped out in front of the heater and watched movies. Good thing I'm not doing MMM because my flannelette pyjamas are not me made! I'm so impressed at your progress this far - do you always wear this much of your own stuff or have you stepped it up just for MMM?

RhondaBuss said...

I love that so many of your your things are beautifully interchangeable. You have created such a wonderful wardrobe.

becki-c said...

Sounds so warm and snuggly, I like that, "rug up a bit"

Its easy to be jealous of the climate, its already 29C here and its only lunch time.

BeaJay said...

Isn't it miserable! You look nice and snug in your me made clothes.