Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MMM '12 - Half way there!

I will admit that I was on Cloud 9 on Tuesday and it wasn't until I climbed into bed that I remembered I hadn't posted my outfit, so now there are two days in a row.

Tuesday


Blouse: Marfy 2254 blouse (blogged here)
Trouser: Vogue 9537 in brown fine wool and fully lined with Sunsilky which you saw on Day 1.
Jacket: Purchased Chanel style jacket in brown, tan and lemon tweed.
Accessories:  Purchased necklace and made-for-me earrings.
Tights:   Brown tights.
Boots: Nine West Boots

 Wednesday


Blouse: Kwik.Sew 3740 View A in coffee/grey/cream knit which you saw on Day 1.
Trouser: Vogue 9537 in a black medium weight wool which you saw on Day 8.
Accessories:  Purchased necklace and earrings.
Tights: Black tights.
Shoes: Courtney C21 Black leather with patent toe.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments on my SWAP win, you really helped to keep me on Cloud 9.

2 comments:

velosews said...

These are great outfits and your attention to detail really shines through.

Dixie said...

Once again, you look so well pulled together in these outfits!
And the cloud 9 you're on? It's well deserved. I'm so glad you won. Your collection of garments showed a range of styles, and fit you very well. Great job!