Monday, May 21, 2012

MMM '12 - Days 19, 20 & 21

It has been a very busy few days, on Saturday it was my birthday, so I met up with Alison, Maria, Janelle and Michele at Pitt Trading to do some fabric shopping.

Maria, Michele, Janelle and I - photo by Alison

Top: BWOF 02-2009-108 Bateau neck t-shirt in brown/green/cream abstract print worn Day 7.
Jeans: Jalie 2908 white stretch jeans (blogged here)
Accessory: Purchased necklace and earrings
Hosiery/Nylons: Voodoo Celestial.
Shoes: Betts camel flat shoes.

Interesting that 3 of us were wearing our Jalie Jeans.

Sunday saw us heading north for a 21st birthday luncheon


Dress:  Vogue 8280 in a burgundy wool (blogged here)
Cardigan:  Portmans grey cardigan with fabric pleating around the neckline worn Day 18.
Accessory:  Purchased earrings and me-made spiral bead and netting stitch necklace worn Day 2.
Hosiery/Nylons: Black tights.
Boots:  Nine West black boots.

and back to work Monday:


Top:  Kwik.Sew 3740 in blue/brown tie die knit from Spotlight worn Day 5
Trousers:  Brown wool with a fine stripe custom made for me worn Day 9
Cardigan:  Simplicity 2603 in brown merino wool (blogged here)
Accessory:  Purchased necklace and me-made earrings.
Tights:   Brown tights.
Boots: Nine West Boots

3 comments:

RhondaBuss said...

A belated Happy Birthday. It sounds like you had a lovely day. By the way, I love the tye-dye Tee that you are wearing, but then, all of your garments are lovely.

Mary said...

Happy Birthday! How did I miss that on the Flickr group? I have loved looking through all you pics and learning from your wonderful style sense.

Cherrypix said...

Happy belated birthday! Perfect way to celebrate!