Friday, June 3, 2011

MMJ Day 3

Claudine one of the participants from Me-Made-June has suggested that each Friday we all have our pictures taken doing the same thing, so today we are all spinning.

When this was first mentioned, I knew I didn't have a full winter skirt made by me, then realised I had purchased one with a co-ordinating top from Diana Ferrari which is one of my usual combination of garments. So seeing I couldn't wear them together, it took a little while standing in front of the wardrobe, for this outfit to appear.



Top: Simplicity 2603 top with sleeves added (blogged here) in a brown merino wool
Skirt: Diana Ferrari purchased in 2009
Accessories: Necklace and earrings Made-by-Me this year: belt purchased from Diana Ferrari.
Boots: Betts 2 Buckles in brown leather.

Wish the fence would stopped moving


This year I signed up for a beading course and have made a few pieces in class and need to get organised to make a few more at home. This was my first class which consisted of a necklace, earrings and bracelet (the necklace was too long so a bonus bracelet) and it is what I am wearing in the above photos.


Today was the first day that I had to really think about mixing up the usual combination of my outfits and I am very happy with the outcome.

3 comments:

velosews said...

I'm so glad you've also featured your Made me jewellery. They are all so chic.

Carolyn said...

I'm surprised that the top and the skirt weren't an established "set" for you. They are perfect together!! And the jewellery picks up those dusky pinks so nicely!

Gay McDonell said...

Love the spinning photo! Great outfit.